Support The Mission
FRONT ROW CENTER RAFFLE
Support the Mission
FRONT ROW CENTER RAFFLE
Rules and Regulations for SUN ‘n FUN Front Row Center Raffle
- All donations for non-winning raffle tickets are tax deductible for the respective entrants. Tax ID: 59-2803958. Consult your tax representative for details. It is the sole responsibility of all winners to report all raffle winnings in accordance with federal, state and local laws and regulations. A tax letter on letterhead can be emailed at your request after the drawing.
- Tickets are $20.00 each, 6 for $100 or 15 for $200 for individuals only. There are no limits as to the number of tickets that can be sold to one person. Tickets can be paid for online ONLY by Credit card or Debit Card at: https://www.flysnf.org/ace-raffle/. No cash will be accepted.
- Must be at least 13 years of age or older at the time of entry to be eligible to win. Ages under 18 must have parent permission to enter and have a parent or guardian present at time of flight and give parental permission on paper.
- Raffle starts on Thursday, April 15, 2021 and ends Sunday, April 30th, 2021 at 11:59 PM.
- Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of notification. Should any prize not be claimed within the 30 days, it will then be forfeited to SUN ‘n FUN, Fly-In, Inc.
- SUN ‘n FUN, Fly-In, Inc. and Aerospace Center for Excellence, Inc., their subsidiaries' or affiliates' employees and immediate family members of are not eligible to participate in or win the raffle.
- The winners will be drawn via random computer selection of a number between one and the total number of entries received. Many will enter, only one winning entry will be selected. Winners will be notified via email or phone call.
- Winner will be announced during the week of May 3rd, 2021 via social media. Winner will be also notified via phone and email. Instructions for claiming the prize will be given when winner accepts. The winner’s name will be posted on the entry site page for one month following the announcement.
- Upon entering raffle, All Sales are final and non-refundable.
- Only one person’s name may appear on entry per ticket.
- Driver’s license or other acceptable form of identification must be presented before claiming any prize.
- Purchasers, by participating (and the winner by accepting the prize) release SUN ‘n FUN Fly-In, Inc. and Aerospace Center for Excellence, Inc., their subsidiaries or affiliates, employees and their respective partners, vendors, agents, representatives, board members, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, partners, employees and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the raffle and possession or use of the prize awarded and also acknowledge that they did not receive any representations, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. In the case of any dispute, the decision of SUN ‘n FUN Fly-In, Inc. shall be final.
- Void where prohibited. The goal of this raffle is to raise funds for Aerospace Center for Excellence, Inc., a 501c(3) not-for-profit Florida Corporation. No purchase is necessary.
- To obtain a raffle entry at no cost, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
SUN ‘n FUN Fly-In, Inc.
ATTN: 2022 SUN ‘n FUN FRONT ROW CENTER RAFFLE
4175 Medulla Rd.
Lakeland, FL 33811
Be certain to include name, address, email, and phone number. One entry per stamped envelope received will be honored. Mailed entries will be added to those ticketed online in a master list in the order received and assigned a number. Mailed entries MUST be postmarked by April 25th, 2021 to allow time for processing and be eligible for entry. Entries not postmarked by April 25th, 2021 will be voided. Entries not accompanied by a self addressed return envelope will be voided.
- Reservations for accommodations and all tickets/passes are subject to availability. Once the trip dates have been booked, no changes, extensions or substitutions are permitted, except at the accommodations' discretion. Winner is responsible for their travel and transportation costs to and from their origin to the prize venues. Rental car available for selected winner must be picked up and returned at either SUN ‘n FUN, Tampa International Airport or Orlando International Airport. The vehicle will be a midsize sedan or similar. Upgrades may be purchased by winner if desired. Winner is solely responsible for any additional expenses not expressly stated in the prize description above including, but not limited to sales tax, service charges, tips, and any other personal charges, food and beverage, insurance, incidental travel or additional costs due to reserving any higher priced package or any fee applied as a result of a change in the reservation, international travel, etc. Additional restrictions may apply. Winner must contact SUN ‘n FUN at 863-904-4041 within 30 days of winner notification so that all tickets and accommodations may be booked in advance. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and dates may sell out quickly.
- All prizes are subject to availability and may be subject to height, weight, and/or age restrictions for safety and governing policy. SUN 'n FUN Fly-In, Inc. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion for any reason.
- Proceeds of the raffle are for the benefit of the Aerospace Center for Excellence (ACE Educational Facilities), a division of Florida Air Museum, Inc. which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered with the State of Florida. All proceeds will be used towards scholarships, facility improvements, and educational materials for the Aerospace Center for Excellence (ACE Educational Facilities). Main facility for ACE Educational Facilities is located at 4175 Medulla Rd, Lakeland, FL