AIRCRAFT CAMPING REGISTRATION
Airplanes, Car Show, STOL Competition, Camping, Music, and MORE!
AIRCRAFT CAMPING Information
Our planeside camping will be conveniently located with a runway view, within easy walking distance of all the activities, restrooms, and a full-service shower house! Pre-registration is encouraged, space is limited, so please fill in your request form right away to ensure your spot!
Camping aircraft are REQUIRED to have a "CAMP" placard clearly displayed in the windscreen upon arrival. After landing, follow tower instructions and ground marshals to the HFF aircraft camping area.
Please register below. After clicking SUBMIT, you will be taken to the payments page where you can pay your fees. If you are part of a group bringing more than one aircraft, please complete a separate registration for each aircraft.
AIRCRAFT CAMPING - $28 per site per day (includes sales tax and local tourism fees).
IMPORTANT NOTES TO AIRCRAFT CAMPERS - PLEASE READ
- AIRCRAFT CAMPING WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON AIRSIDE.
- Aircraft Camping space is LIMITED! - PRIOR REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
- Depending on space available, non-registered aircraft campers may not be permitted to camp.
- Aircraft camping is available beginning the morning of Thursday, Dec. 2nd thru Saturday, Dec. 4th. PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO ARRIVE PRIOR TO THIS DATE AND TIME AS THERE WILL BE NO GATE ACCESS OR VOLUNTEER GROUND PERSONNEL AVAILABLE TO PARK OR PLACE YOU BEFORE THIS TIME.
- Event admission purchase for Friday and Saturday is required in addition to the purchase of a camping permit.
- Food and services will be very limited prior to Friday, Dec. 3rd. Please make arrangements for food and supplies if you plan to arrive prior to Friday, Dec. 3.
- Ground personnel will be available from 8AM - 5:30 PM on Dec. 2-4.
- ALL AIRCRAFT MUST DEPART by 1PM on Sunday, Dec 5, ground personnel will be available only until 1PM.