We are happy to introduce our new Holiday Flying Festival and Car Show event to our community of volunteers. We hope you will join us for a weekend of fun and reconnecting with some old friends. Through this event we also hope to introduce a few new volunteers to our family!
If you are interested in sharing a bit of your time and talents, please fill out the form below. You are asked to choose three job options.
Job assignments will start quickly... so jump on board and enjoy the ride.
In order to receive complimentary volunteer camping, you must accept a volunteer job position for HFF and be available and ready to work for setup on Friday morning, Dec. 4th and remain on site through cleanup on Sunday, Dec. 6th.
If you are onsite camping or have a rig stored onsite and meet the above requirements, you will be able to camp in your assigned space at no charge.
Because we are selling our traditional full hook-up camping areas to generate/recover revenue, we are setting aside the old Raiders Campground/Kid Zone area on a first-come, first-serve basis for those who request a full hook-up space and also meet the above requirements. Volunteer dry camping will be located in the convention campground.
All other camp spaces will be sold to attending guests.
Here are some of the areas where need help!
- ACE North Pole Workshop (HDQT)
- Aircraft Camping
- Aircraft Parking (Positions Full)
- Air Ops |STOL (Positions Full)
- Auto Parking Attendant
- Bottled Water Sales
- Campground Operations (Positions Full)
- Exhibit Space & Other Displays (Positions Full)
- Parking Fee Collection (Handling Money)
- Photographer (Positions Full)
- Raiders (Trash Disposal)
- Santa (Positions Full)
- Show Car Area
- Show Car Gate & Check-In
- SnF Radio
- Traffic Control
- Transportation |Trams (Positions Full)
- Volunteer Check-In (Positions Full)
- Volunteer Meal (Positions Full)
- Wipe-Up Team (Site Sanitation)
We hope to see you in December!