COVID-19, health and safety policy
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other guests, our employees and our volunteers. You must follow all posted instruction while visiting the 2020 SUN ‘n FUN Holiday Flying Festival and Car Show. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present or have been present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting SUN ‘n FUN Holiday Flying Festival and Car Show, you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19. Please help keep each other healthy.
PUBLIC HEALTH MEASURES
During our events, our guests will have:
- Convenient access to hand sanitizing stations
- Restroom facilities that are cleaned and sanitized to meet or exceed CDC standards
- Outdoor dining areas that are cleaned to meet or exceed CDC standards and adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Ample space in parking, queues and viewing areas to observe social distancing practices
- Access to contactless payment options for parking fees both online and in person
This event is held exclusively outdoors with no indoor gathering areas. Public gathering areas will be in either permanent open-sided structures or tents. Public health notices and guidelines will be clearly posted. Staff and volunteers will be trained on compliance measures and management.
Health Safety Guidance
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow, not your hands.