SUN 'n FUN Holiday Flying Festival and Car Show
Airplanes, Car Show, STOL Competition, Camping, Music, and MORE!
Comanche town Registration
NOW CLOSED - No Further Registrations available
No further spaces are available. PRIOR REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. AIRCRAFT ARRIVING WITHOUT REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE RESERVED AREA.
We'd like to welcome all Comanche Town pilots to this brand new event on the SUN 'n FUN Expo Campus! We've reserved a special area for your group that will be conveniently located with a runway view, within easy walking distance of all the activities, restrooms, and a full-service shower house.
Arriving aircraft are REQUIRED to have a "COMANCHE TOWN" placard clearly displayed in the windscreen upon arrival. Upon arrival, follow tower instructions and ground marshals to your location we have set aside in the aircraft camping area.
Please register below. After clicking SUBMIT, you will be taken to the camping payments page where you can pay your fees. If you are part of a group bringing more than one aircraft, please complete a separate registration for each aircraft. If you arriving and departing the same day, just pay for one day's camping. If you are staying overnight, pay for the nights your aircraft will occupy the grounds.
We are using our regular camping form and payments page to facilitate your group more easily in our system. Even if you are not camping, you will need to register and complete the payment in order to access the reserved parking area.
COMANCHE TOWN GROUP Parking/Camping - $28 per site per day (includes sales tax and local tourism fees)
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO PAY THE $28 FEE, REGULAR GA PARKING IS AVAILABLE AT NO COST. NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR FREE PARKING, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE RESERVED AREA.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO ARRIVING COMANCHE TOWN AIRCRAFT - PLEASE READ
- SPACE IS LIMITED. PRIOR REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. AIRCRAFT ARRIVING WITHOUT REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE RESERVED AREA. BE SURE TO BRING A PRINTED COPY OF YOUR PAID REGISTRATION!
- Comanche Town Parking / Camping is available beginning the nights of Wednesday, December 2nd thru Saturday, Dec 5th.
- Aircraft must depart from the camping area by 1PM on Sunday, Dec 6th.
- PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO ARRIVE PRIOR TO Wednesday, Dec 2nd at 12PM noon. THERE WILL BE NO VOLUNTEERS AVAILABLE TO PARK OR PLACE YOU BEFORE THIS TIME.
- Food and services will be very limited prior to Friday, December 4th. Please make arrangements for food and supplies if you plan to arrive prior to December 4th.
- December 3, 4, 5, and 6, marshals will be available from 8PM - 5:30 PM, except Dec 4th, when the airport will close at 4:30 PM for the airshow.
If you will be renting a car while you are here, please let our volunteer know when you check in and we will issue you a parking pass for our main parking lot. We will not have onsite cart rental available, however we will have a rideshare pickup/dropoff location at the main gate.