SUN 'n FUN Holiday Flying Festival and Car Show
Airplanes, Car Show, STOL Competition, Camping, Music, and MORE!
Aircraft Camping Registration
All airplane camping has been sold. No further registrations are being accepted at this time.
Arrivals without paid registrations will not be allowed to camp. We apologize for any inconveniece!
Our planeside camping will be conveniently located with a runway view, within easy walking distance of all the activities, restrooms, and a full-service shower house! Pre-registration is encouraged, and space is limited, so please fill in your request form right away to ensure your spot!
Camping aircraft are REQUIRED to have a "CAMPING" placard clearly displayed in the windscreen upon arrival. Upon arrival, follow tower instructions and ground marshals to the camping area.
Please register below. After clicking SUBMIT, you will be taken to the payments page where you can pay your fees. If you are part of a group bringing more than one aircraft, please complete a separate registration for each aircraft.
AIRCRAFT CAMPING - $28 per site per day (includes sales tax and local tourism fees)
IMPORTANT NOTES TO AIRCRAFT CAMPERS - PLEASE READ
- SPACE IS LIMITED. PRIOR REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. AIRCRAFT ARRIVING WITHOUT REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CAMP
- Camping is available beginning the nights of Wednesday, December 2nd thru Saturday, Dec 5th.
- Aircraft must depart from the camping area by 1PM on Sunday, Dec 6th.
- PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO ARRIVE PRIOR TO Wednesday, Dec 2nd at 12PM noon. THERE WILL BE NO VOLUNTEERS AVAILABLE TO PARK OR PLACE YOU BEFORE THIS TIME.
- Food and services will be very limited prior to Friday, December 4th. Please make arrangements for food and supplies if you plan to arrive prior to December 4th.
- December 3, 4, 5, marshals will be available from 8AM - 5:30 PM, except Dec 4th, when the airport will close at 4:30 PM for the airshow.
- December 6, marshals will be available only until 1PM. All aircraft MUST depart by 1PM Sunday, Dec 6th!