Information and Resources
Here you can find additional resources for exhibitors. Please use the buttons below to quickly navigate to section you are looking for.
NEW EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITY FOR 2022!!
LOOKING TO CONNECT WITH MORE PILOTS AT SUN ‘N FUN? WE GOT YOU!
Introducing the FLY-IN STYLE Pilot Program at SUN 'n FUN.
SUN ‘n FUN Aerospace Expo is one of the largest airshows in the country and attracts over 200k aviation enthusiasts each year. As an exhibitor, you have the opportunity to connect with pilots, mechanics, aerospace business professionals and fellow aviation companies during this annual event.
In an effort to engage more guests to FLY-IN to SUN ‘n FUN we have created a new program exclusive to pilots - the FLY-IN STYLE PILOT PROGRAM. This program is designed to drive more guests to your booth and connect you with more pilots - your target audience! THERE IS NO COST TO YOU IN 2022 - all you need to do is create an exclusive deal or special for Pilots that FLY-IN!
We will be promoting the FLY-IN STYLE PILOT PROGRAM prior to and during the event. When you participate you will receive:
- Visibility on a list of participating exhibitors at Flysnf.org, SUN ‘n FUN social media and bi-weekly SUN ’n FUN email blasts prior to and during the event. We will link back to the list of participating exhibitors on these platforms.
- An “Official Fly-In Style” Exhibitor table sign to display at your booth.
- Your company name highlighted on the Exhibitor list in the Official IN-FLIGHT Guide
- Ads will be placed throughout the campus, promoting this program with a QR Code link to a list of participating exhibitors. These locations will be on trams, on the official guest map, the Pilot Welcome Center, “You are here” maps on the campus, airside, SUN ‘n FUN Merchandise Tents, Sunset Grill, and SUN ’n FUN Live.
To take advantage of this opportunity, please register here. Please be sure that the promotion be exclusive to Pilots flying into SUN ‘n FUN 2022. Deadline to register is February 10, 2022. Help us bring more pilots to one of the largest Aerospace Expos in the country to enhance our mission to ENGAGE, EDUCATE and ACCELERATE the next generation of aerospace professionals. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!
- Each certified pilot that fly’s into SUN ‘n FUN must check-in at the Pilot Welcome Center.
- Once they register, they will receive an Official FLY-IN STYLE OFFICIAL PILOT CARD.
- When they present the card to participating Exhibitors they will receive the exclusive special or deal.
- This card also includes discounts at the Official SUN ’n FUN Merchandise tents, Preferred Seating, Sunset Grill and the opportunity to win giveaways throughout the year on SUN ‘n FUN Social Media.
Exhibitor Pilot Program Participants
What’s included in the Exhibitor Packet:
Approved Suppliers & Caterers
SUN ‘n FUN Staff Contacts
Internet & WIFI Service
Official Exhibitor Web Graphics
Outdoor Exhibit Price Sheet
Outdoor Exhibits Map & Pricing
Southwest Exhibits Map & Pricing
Southeast Exhibits Map & Pricing
Paradise City (Light Aircraft & Light Rotorcraft) Map
Indoor Exhibits Map & Pricing
The City of Lakeland Fire Department Tent Permit Application can be downloaded by going to www.lakelandgov.net, select A to Z Services Directory, select Lakeland Fire Department, click on “Permits & Inspections”, click on “Events & Special Permits” then scroll down to “Tent Erection” and download the tent permit application. You will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed in order to view the PDF documents
WIRED AND WI-FI INTERNET SERVICE
Good news! Wi-Fi at SUN ‘n FUN will be COMPLIMENTARY to all exhibitors. We continue to make improvements to our Wi-Fi and internet services to make your business successful while you’re here at SUN ‘n FUN. A few of these improvements include: additional Wi-Fi coverage to all outdoor booth spaces, reduced cost for wired connection to encourage exhibitors to use our wired service and reduce the load on Wi-Fi and the addition of three more permanent Verizon cell towers to greatly improve wireless and cell services during our event and on the campus year-round.
WIRELESS INTERNET CONNECTIONS:
- COMPLIMENTARY WIFI FOR EXHIBITORS
- Pre-registration is NOT required
- In your Exhibitor packet you will receive a an email address to request your password for WIFI. Once you retrieve that password your Acess Speeds will be up to 10 mbps down/10 mbps up
- After March 15, contact the Tech Department at 863-904-4009
WIRED INTERNET ACCESS
IN HANGARS A, B, C, D, & E **
Up to 10 mbps down/10 mbps up
Up to 20 mbps down/20 mbps up
**Additional $150 for a dedicated wired Internet connection for booths not in or against a hangar and have electricity available. A wired connection will be made by using Point-to-Point radios.
Requires a wireless router or a switch to connect multiple computers (customer must provide).
Wireless routers will not be allowed inside or around hangars A, B C or D unless it operates on 5 GHz frequency.