LWHKC STRAWBERRY CLASSIC DOG SHOW
NEW RV CAMPING INFORMATION & GOLF CART RENTAL
All campers must check-in at Camper Registration upon their arrival to receive their camping pass. CAMPERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SETUP WITHOUT A CAMPER PERMIT.
CAMPER REGISTRATION HOURS
- Tuesday, February 15th - 8am - 8pm
- Wednesday, February 16th – 8am - 10pm
- Thursday, February 17th – 8am - 8pm
Arrivals after Camper Registration is closed, will be staged in our 42-acre Camper Registration lot with no utilities for the night. After-hour arrivals will be placed in a campsite the next morning.
There are several camping options available - All are limited!
- Hangar Side Camping with Electric (HSC)- $70 plus tax per night
- Core Side Camping with Electric and Water (CSC) - $60.00 plus tax per night.
- Hook-up camping (30 amp or 50 amp) (HUC) - $50.00 plus tax per night
most spaces have water, some have sewer
- Dry Camping with no utilities (DC)- $40.00 plus tax per night.
FULL HOOK-UP SITES ARE LIMITED AND WILL BE ASSIGNED AS THE RESERVATIONS ARE RECEIVED. ADVANCED RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED.
- RV Reservation fees will be processed in full at the time of reservation.
- Sites will be assigned in the order in which the reservations are received.
- If you want to camp together, you must make sure all parties that want to camp together have noted this at the time the reservation is made. You can do this in the notes section when making your camping reservations.
- If you require Handicapped RV parking, you will need to make a note this in the notes section and present your handicapped sticker, plaque, or plate at the time of check-in and it MUST be displayed at all times.
- If your rig and trailer are over 45 ft you must purchase 2 camping sites side by side or move your equipment to the 42-acre staging lot area.
- Most sites will have water and electric hook-ups. There will be one electrical and one water hook-up allowed per site. There will be NO "Piggy-backing" of utilities
- Once you have been parked in your site, do not move your rig. Doing so may result in your immediate removal from the SUN ‘n FUN property. There will be NO changing or switching sites.
- Only one additional vehicle will be allowed per site.
- There will be no saving of spaces allowed. Any items placed in a site for this purpose will be confiscated.
- Any vehicles blocking roads, unoccupied RV sites, or entrances/exits of buildings will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- It is recommended that exhibitors bring at least 100ft of heavy gauge electrical cord & 100 ft of water hose to ensure capability of reaching all hook-ups. Recommend 50 ft of septic hose and a "Y" adapter for water hook-ups.
- Arrangements for pump-out services can be made at Camper Registration. There is water on the grounds, but it is not convenient for all dry campers.
- Shower houses and port-a-lets are available on-site.
Contact: Matt Anderson
SUN ‘n FUN Expo Campus
4075 James C. Ray Dr., Lakeland, FL 33811
Phone: (863) 904-0199
golf cart rental
There will not be any on-site golf cart rentals available during the event.