Aerospace Center for Excellence
The Aerospace Center for Excellence is excited to announce that Project: STRATOS, an aviation-oriented Digital Media Program, is underway. High School Juniors and Seniors will be selected for Squadron 9 based on their professionalism and creativity displayed in a video application.
Project: STRATOS students will uncover what life is like in the aviation industry by visiting a variety of aerospace-related organizations, capturing and vlogging their experiences, and being designated as an ACE Ambassador. This unique opportunity will allow students visibility through our social media, enhanced recognition at the Aerospace Expo, and the opportunity to interact with the industry’s elite throughout the school year. The winner will be announced at “The Bash” and will receive the rare opportunity to experience flight in a legendary P-51 Mustang.
A team of previous winners will select the finalists based on the videos submitted. Videos, or Reels, should be original, captivating, and inform the audience what the experience means to them. Scheduled experiences will include, but are not limited to, tour of Stallion 51, NBAA Conference, ???
Rewards for semi-finalists:
- Two free day of choices passes to SUN ‘n FUN
- Project: STRATOS T-shirt
- SUN ‘n FUN swag
Rewards for finalists:
- Possibility of a flight with Lee Lauderback in a P-51 Mustang
- All semi-finalist rewards
- Project STRATOS Polo
- Interviews on Florida Aviation Network and SUN ‘n FUN Radio
- Other Aviation/STEM related events
New dates coming soon
Thank You To Our Project Stratos Sponsors!
Join us in Supporting the Mission!
Sponsoring Project: STRATOS is a direct way for your company to help SUN ‘n FUN “Create a Brighter Future through Aviation.” Our mission here at the Aerospace Center for Excellence is to “Engage, Educate, and Accelerate the next generation of aerospace professionals.” Your contribution to Project: STRATOS will help us in that mission by providing valuable experiences to educate your future employees, clients, and stockholders.
Funds will go towards travel expenses, admission fees, necessary video supplies, or any other fees associated with providing students with meaningful adventures.
Have an aviation business or event that you don’t want Squadron 9 to miss out on? Contact us at Stratos@flysnf.org.
$10K – Presenting Sponsor
Listed as Presenting Sponsor in all Project STRATOS related announcements, events and marketing documents as follows:
- Logo on Project STRATOS section of SUN ‘n FUN Inflight Guide.
- Logo on STRATOS Squadron Shirts.
- Acknowledgment in Press Conference announcing Project STRATOS during event.
- Acknowledgment in Press Releases announcing Project STRATOS and the winners prior to event.
- Visit and photo op from the entire STRATOS Squadron at Sponsor’s exhibit during event.
- Logo acknowledgment on signage posted at the Florida Air Museum for one year.
- Logo acknowledgment on digital media created by the student.
$5K – Squadron Sponsor
- Logo next to a STRATOS Squadron essay winner’s photo and essay in Official SUN ‘n FUN Inflight Guide.
- Custom ad to appear beneath winner’s essay in Official SUN ‘n FUN Inflight Guide.
- Visit and photo op from one STRATOS Squadron essay winner at Sponsor’s exhibit during event.
- Listed as Squadron Sponsor on signage to be posted in Florida Air Museum for one year.
For more sponsorship level information see page 22 of the sponsorship packet: