The Aerospace Center for Excellence is pleased to welcome you to the 50th annual SUN ‘n FUN Aerospace Expo! To register your school complete the form below.
[The deadline to register is Tuesday, March 5, 2024]
- Who can Register?
- Youth Symposium
- Student/Chaperone Ratio
- Picking Up Wristbands
- Download the App!
WHO CAN REGISTER?
SUN ‘n FUN Aerospace Expo Field Trips are ONLY available to:
- K-12 public schools with a minimum of 15 students
- K-12 private schools with a minimum of 15 students
- K-12 homeschools with a minimum of 15 students
Field Trips are available Tuesday – Friday.
Field Trips are SELF-GUIDED.
You do not need to register separately to view the airshow; it is included.
- General Admission:
- FREE for students.
- Adults/chaperones will receive a discounted rate of $35.00 per adult/chaperone.
- You are required to have one chaperone per 10 students.
- An invoice will be provided to you upon completion of your registration.
- Bus Parking:
- FREE (ACE is not responsible for the cost of your transportation).
- Car Parking:
- If you plan to arrive via car, you MUST prepay and park in the general admission parking lot. Follow the link to purchase your tickets here.
- Skylab Innovation Center
- An interactive educational experience including activities inside our four STEM laboratories and the Florida Air Museum.
- Open to the public and school groups for walk-throughs from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Junior ACEs
- Learn about our dedicated Youth Education area and how your students can participate. (Free and Included)
- View our Daily Schedule for more activities offered throughout the week of the SUN ‘n FUN Aerospace Expo.
Hear directly from a Jet Team!
- Available only on Friday, April 12th at 10:00 am
- 30-minute presentation
- You must arrive by 9:45 in order to be seated.
- Plan to remain for the entire presentation.
- Located at the Lakeland Aero Club
Tentatively begins at 2:00 pm and ends at 5:00 pm daily.
View the Airshow Schedule here.
- You are required to have ONE adult/chaperone per 10 students.
- Make sure your total number of students and adults/chaperones is ACCURATE when you complete registration to ensure the correct number of wristbands are ordered for your school.
- Changes to your registration cannot be made after Tuesday, March 5, 2024.
- Your school group MUST have a minimum of 15 students.
Lunch is NOT provided.
You may bring school lunches OR you and your students may purchase lunches from one of our many vendors around the campus.
A dedicated area has been reserved for school groups to eat their lunches at the Henderson Plaza. The area is first come first serve and has limited seating.
If you are bringing large coolers with you, you may leave them at the dedicated cooler location for schools at the Buehler Restoration Center.
- Buses will park in the Pink Lot.
- Cars are not permitted to park in the Pink Lot. If you have students or chaperones arriving by car, they will have to prepay for their parking and park in the general admission parking lot.
PICKING UP YOUR WRISTBANDS
If your group is arriving all by car:
- Your packets with your wristbands and maps will be at Main Registration.
If your group is arriving by bus:
- Your packets with your wristbands and maps will be located at the Conex in Pink Lot.
If some of your group is arriving by car and others by bus:
- You will need to have someone meet your group at Main Registration to provide them with their wristbands. We encourage groups to either ALL arrive by bus or ALL arrive by car (one or the other).
Ready to Register?
If you are ready to register your school group for a field trip to the SUN ‘n FUN Aerospace Expo, please start here!
Need to talk through how to plan a field trip to the SUN ‘n FUN Aerospace Expo? Get in touch with our team to start the conversation.