The Florida Air Museum is excited to announce the return of Author’s Corner! Author’s corner is an opportunity to share your published works with our museum patrons and SUN ‘n FUN Fly-In guests. The Aerospace Center for Excellence and the Florida Air Museum is committed to engaging, educating and accelerating the next generation of aviation professionals. We see Author’s Corner as a valuable part of that mission. Please review the following items and then complete the form below:
- Author’s Corner will take place the week of the Fly-in (3/28-4/2) EXCEPT on Thursday (3/30)
- We are asking that every Author’s Corner attendee speak at least once during the week of the SUN ‘n FUN fly-in. All speaking engagements will take place in the Florida Air Museum.
- You are encouraged to sell your books but please be advised that you must bring your own inventory and point-of-sale system. The Florida Air Museum (Gifts of Flight) can not process purchases of your books at this time.
- Author’s Corner is a free event for you and our patrons! We are not asking for any commissions from your book sales. However, gifts and donations are always welcomed.
- We are unable to provide day passes for the SUN n’ FUN Fly-in but we will try and accommodate parking needs on the day(s) you intend on being at Author’s Corner.
- After completing the form below a member of our team will be in contact to schedule the day and time of your speaking engagement.
We are excited for another incredible year at the SUN n’ FUN Fly-in and we look forward to your presentation.
2023 Author's Corner
"*" indicates required fields